No bento this week, but instead I’ve made some yummy tea oatmeal. It’s really easy to make and you can even put some in your bento, in seperate cup.
- 250ml Milk (I used soy milk)
- 40gr oatmeal
- a teabag or some loose tea
- Heat up the milk.
- Add teabag (don’t let it boil yet!) and leave it in there for a minute or two (or longer if you want it to be stronger).
- Taste, add sugar if needed.
- Add nuts, raisins,.. whatever you like.
- Boil for a while until it has the consistency you like.
I added raisins and bits of dried coconut. Yum :-).